We are recruiting for a Dictaphone Typist to join our Trade Mark Support Team.
• Typing correspondence from a digital dictation system.
• Sending correspondence via Microsoft Outlook
• Scanning and photocopying of enclosures
• Updating our Case Management System including setting up new client records, copying correspondence and document creation.
• General office administration
• Occasional reception cover
• 2 years + experience as a legal secretary or typist
• Dictaphone typing experience essential
• Experience of working in a Case Management System desirable
• Strong competence in Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be reliable with a flexible attitude
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
This role is open to applicants wishing to apply on a part time or full time basis. If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a cover letter outlining your eligibility together with a detailed CV, by email to Jane Rice (HR@frkelly.com) by 25 May 2018.
***The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and employees are required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of their post***
Management reserves the right to review and amend this job description as appropriate.