We wish to recruit a marketing professional to develop and implement the firm’s marketing plan.
• Manage the firm’s online presence, social media platforms and website.
• Design and co-ordinate targeted communication to clients including maintaining client databases.
• Co-ordinate the firm’s participation at appropriate events in Ireland and worldwide.
• Generate and manage content for marketing literature, mailshots and press releases.
• Manage relationships with external agencies.
• Provide market research and competitive analysis.
• Marketing Degree/Business Degree with marketing specialism.
• 1-2 years experience in a marketing executive role.
• A client focused and professional manner.
• Ability to work autonomously and proactively.
• A self motivated and organised work approach.
• Knowledge of WordPress, SEO, Google Analytics and Adwords.
***The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and employees are required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of their post***
If you wish to apply for this opportunity please send a detailed CV and cover letter outlining your eligibility for the role to Jane Rice (HR@frkelly.com) no later than 15 June 2018.
Management reserves the right to review and amend this job description as appropriate.