Our attorneys work with clients ranging from local SMEs and universities to the world’s largest corporations, advising on all aspects of intellectual property and especially preparing, filing, prosecuting and enforcing our client’s patent rights.
Our ICT group is seeking a part-qualified patent attorney for our Dublin Office. This position offers an excellent opportunity to develop a professional career in patents.
The successful candidate will have:
- An honours degree in electronic, electrical or computer-related engineering.
- A commitment to qualifying and working as a patent attorney in Dublin.
- An ability to rapidly absorb leading edge technologies coupled with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to apply a client-focused approach, working frequently on their own initiative in a variety of technical and business fields.
- The role is both technically and professionally involved and demands candidates of the highest ability and commitment. The position offers an excellent opportunity to develop a professional career in patents.
A progressive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates.
If you are interested in pursuing this rewarding and challenging career opportunity, please send a detailed C.V by email to Jane Rice, HR Officer (email@example.com).