We are currently recruiting a qualified Accountant to join our busy Accounts team in our Dublin office.
About the role:
The role complements the progression of our Accounts team and is focused on providing professional support to our attorneys and clients. The main duties of this role include:
- Sales ledger supervision
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with quarter end close
- Dealing with client queries
- Liaising with stakeholders, internal & external
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 1+ years PQE experience
- Strong Microsoft Office experience, in particular Excel
- Experience of electronic billing and financial systems
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- The successful candidate will be highly motivated with a self-starting attitude to working as an individual in addition to the ability to interact and manage strong working relationships with colleagues
Application to the role:
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send a cover letter outlining your eligibility for this role together with a detailed CV, by email to Jane Rice (HR@frkelly.com) by 06 March 2020.