European and Irish patent attorney, Paul Keane, will be speaking at the patents information seminar – “Building a business on your ideas” this Thursday 16th April in IT Tralee.
The seminar will focus on how business should be aware of and can exploit the value of intellectual property (patents, trade marks, designs and copyright) and the support structures that are available for small businesses and start ups from the State and Europe.
Paul will be discussing the following;
- Brief overview of patents, trade marks, designs and copyright
- The importance of IP rights for your business
- The benefits of protecting IP – examples (case studies) of good practice
- To protect or not to protect (risks)?
- Role of a patent-trade mark agent?
If you plan on attending the seminar, please feel free to ask Paul any IP related questions, or if you would like to get in touch with him before hand with any questions, you can reach him at email@example.com.
Find more information on the seminar here.