We are looking for a Financial Controller to join our team on a permanent full-time basis. This diverse and hands on role will see you working closely with the Practice Manager to oversee the accounting function of the business.
• Preparation of quarterly accounts in a timely manner
• Preparing, analysing and presenting of monthly financial reports
• Coordinating the auditing processes to ensuring a clean audit report is obtained as part of a timely year end close
• Manage and administer all tax compliance requirements
• Manage accounts including policies and procedures, finance staff, intercompany transactions, payrolls, accounting controls, cash and working capital management
• Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
• Building a top-class finance function that supports business plans
• Optimise financial information systems and processes to drive efficiencies and automation where possible
• Qualified accountant with 5+ years PQE and will demonstrate accounting experience preferably within the professional services sector
• Confidence and professionalism together with strong communication, organisational, analytical and management skills
• A background of systems implementation along with a strong emphasis on financial control is important
• Desire to continuously improve, raise standards, reduce errors and perfect processes
• Experience in guiding and managing a finance team in their daily tasks
• Self-disciplined, thorough, methodical and predictable in approach to completing tasks
If you are a Financial Controller looking to be part of the development of our Accounts Team, please contact Jane Rice, HR Officer, by email (email@example.com) no later than 5pm on 06 December 2019.